Finding a respected, educated, professional, award-winning and client focused financial planner can be a daunting undertaking for those unfamiliar with the process.
This website aims to help fill that void by providing a list of those financial advisers in each region that are regarded as the “best of breed”. With over 30,000 financial advisers in Australia, the standard varies significantly from the very best financial planner to the worst which often receive widespread media coverage tarnishing the industry as a whole.
What we have done on this consumer education website is narrow this list down by including only those advisers that have been recognized as being the best in Australia.
Those appearing on this website have been recognized for their efforts in a combination of the following:
- Being a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner (FChFP)
- Having a high level of education which exceeds the industry average and minimum standards
- Is a member of the peak industry bodies either the Association of Financial Advisers and/or the Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Has been recognized by their industry peers with a national accolade or award
- Holds an Australian Financial Services License or is an Authorised Representative of one
- Has a minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Has met our high client satisfaction standards
- Contributes positively to the provision of financial advice to the Australian community
- Is an active and respected member of the community in which they are located
The financial advisers on this site are reviewed regularly and what we have aimed to do is showcase the best financial advisers in Australia, making it easy for you to find them in the one location.